Gosh PR is looking for a Travel PR Account Manager!
Gosh PR is seeking a strategic account manager to look after a selection of tourism clients!
We’re looking for an individual with experience in travel PR and communications.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and creative individual with a can-do attitude looking to work with exciting travel brands. A love of tea and good chats also goes a long way.
- Strong relationships with media and journalists
- Success in managing press strategy and campaigns from start to finish
- Ability to work in a team and manage your own workload
- Experience in coming up with creative and innovative campaigns
- Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about travel and the industry
- Excellent client and press contacts
- Experience in conducting press tours
- An eye for new opportunities and developing the business
Experience & Key Skills
- 2-5 years’ experience working in lifestyle or travel PR
- A passion and understanding of media
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in PR and media communications
- Nurtured media contacts from travel and lifestyle
- Projects, campaigns and events management
- Good organisational and planning skills and the ability to multi-task
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent time management
- Flexible and ability to travel abroad
- Experience of luxury sector desired, but not essential
The Role & Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Manage the development of all press materials
- Build relationships with existing and new clients
- Be the first point of contact for your clients
- Communicate, meeting and story pitch regularly with the media
- Analyse coverage and campaigns across various platforms and provide written reports
- Handle the strategy of all press materials
- Lead international press trips
- Develop and implement events, roadshows, sales missions, educational trips and projects
- Participate in functions and networking events
- Assist in RFPs
Thank you for your interest in the role and we look forward to your application! Due to time constraints, we will only be responding to candidates we feel are right for the next round.
Please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Or you can apply via LinkedIn.