Gosh PR is looking forward to welcoming bloggers and tweeters to the VISIT FLORIDA Coast to Coaster Tweet Up on Tuesday 8th November 12-2.45pm on stand number NA300.
Come and enjoy a drink, meet the partners, get some goodies and fun giveaways, have your photo taken in the ‘head-in-the-hole’ boards and hear about what the Sunshine State can offer you.
We will also be offering a box of fun VISIT FLORIDA goodies and giveaways to the most interesting tweet from a blogger joining the conversation on @VFWTM #VFWTM who was unable to attend!!
During the Tweet Up we invite you to allow us to help plan your way round the VISIT FLORIDA stand;
Daytona Beach Area CVB
· Film buffs will enjoy the 9th Annual Daytona Beach Film Festival which takes place each November
· On Daytona’s Main Street Central Florida’s largest New Years celebration covers eight blocks and features live music, food vendors and more
· Home to the prestigious crown jewel of racing, Daytona NASCAR, the Sprint Cup Series 500 takes place in February
Beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel
· Come and join the Shellabration!! February 26th is the 75th anniversary of the Sanibel Shell Fair, an island wide extravaganza of prized shell collections.
· The Calusa Nature Centre & Planetarium in Fort Myers has a new Exotic Room, housing exotic species from around the world
· iNature has launched its first interactive nature trail smart phone app, the first in the 550-plus national wildlife refuge system
Naples, Marco Island and Everglades CVB
· Newly renovated Naples Botanical Garden has emerged as the largest subtropical gardens in the South of Florida
· Pick up a ‘Paradise Priced Perfectly’ ticket – an easy to access information about dining, attractions, tours and shopping deals as well as an event calendar
· To tickle your taste buds - the Marco Island Seafood Festival takes place in March and the Stone Crab Festival takes place in October
Greater Miami CVB
· Miami has star attraction- fresh from hosting Kelly Rowland in this years X Factorand‘Black Eyed Peas’ Fergie co-owns the Miami Dolphins!
· Hotel Happenings include Hotel Breakwater reopening its doors following a multi-million-dollar renovation, and the Hampton Inn & Suites, downtown, will be the first newly built LEED certified hotels in Miami
· Miami Seaquarium will unveil the Sea Trek Helmet Diving Experience, 15 feet under experience a near zero gravity diving system!
Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB
· Hit the Play Button – those with a tablet device can get the lowdown on your next holiday to Fort Lauderdale through images, videos and up-to-date information, for extreme ease or lots of action
· Greater Fort Lauderdale boast a total of 34,000 hotel rooms from Hollywood to Deerfield Beach
· Ask about the ‘Cruise and Play’’ programme offering special offers for pre or post cruise holidays to make the most of your stay
Palm Beach CVB
· The Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau official iPhone app is now available in the travel section of itunes
· Enjoy one-of-a-kind experiences, such as the full-moon bike rides along some of Riverbend Park’s 15 miles of trails
· Florida’s Golf capital has more than 160 public and private courses to test your handicap
Florida Space Coast Office of Tourism
· Did you know you can meet veteran astronauts from NASA’s astronaut Corps?
· Surfs UP in Cocoa Beach. Recognised as the East Coast surfing capital of the US
· Space Coast is the largest intact eco-system in Florida
Florida Keys and Key West
· The Florida Keys Tourism Council has unveiled a new ‘live chat’ communication tool for those looking to create a bespoke break from scratch with insider assistance
· Relax and unwind with Florida’s newest craze Paddleboard Yoga – take one sunset, one paddleboard and drifting time...
· Those looking for a little more high velocity will enjoy the James Bond Jet Pack Experience available at Key West for an exhilarating levitation-like flight
· Florida welcomes 80 million visitors a year from 154 countries
· Benjamin Green was a Florida pharmacist who invented the first sunscreen product in 1944 – fitting for the Sunshine State!!
· Florida has 825 miles of stunning beaches and is home to three of America’s top ten beaches voted by Dr. Beach
Published by Hannah on Mon, 10/31/2011 - 15:49